MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification is out at dopmp.in For Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs MP Postal Circle GDS Vacancies.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Indian Postal Department has a total 22 postal circle across the India. Department of Post Madhya Pradesh(DOP MP) is one of them which is working under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. Officials of the MP Post office will publish a job notification to recruit young & talented professionals for various vacancies such as Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Postmaster Cadres, Stenographers, Inspector Posts, Sorting Assistant (SA).
Recenty, Department of Recruitment Board has been uploaded the notification of MP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 on its Primary Website.
From this article, all of you can know about age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application fee, and how to apply online. So to know above mentioned criteria kindly read out the complete article. Detailed information of MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 is available at official site. Nominees who are searching Govt Job after 10th class or on above education qualification, they all should register for available posts before the due date. The application form will be not accepted after the last date.
Check: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Every year on 01st April, DOP India celebrates its foundation day. Postal Department is now 242 years old and it is going start its 243rd year’s journey on 01st April 2017. India Post is one of the biggest & oldest postal systems in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment Cell||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Total Posts||1859 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh|
MP Post GDS Recruitment 2017
We are going to share job profile, the minimum requirement of skills etc about the upcoming job opening of MP Post Office Jobs 2017. So please concentrate over here. According to MP Postal Circle Advertisement 2017, the minimum requirement of age is 18 years and maximum 27 years. Matriculation or Equivalent qualification certificate is enough to become eligible. You can ask our experts about any query related to this recruitment procedure using below comment box. We will reply back shortly. Make sure that your email id and mobile number is valid.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the government norms.
Note: Check category wise, post wise relaxation details from the official site.
MP Post Office Jobs 2017 Education Qualification:
- Job hunters who have completed 10th/ Matriculation or above qualification can apply online.
- OBC and Unreserved Category: Rs.100/- (Expected) whereas rest of all category are exempted from paying the fee.
- 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
For GDS Posts: Selection will be based on Merit List Only.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Follows steps to fill DOPMP Recruitment 2017 GDS Application Form
- First of all, visit the official site.
- Navigate to Apply Online link.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload scanned photographs and signature.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- At last, press SUBMIT button.
- Save and Print the application form for future use.
- Online Registration: 3rd April 2017
- Apply Online last date: 2nd May 2017
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Available from 02 (two) week before exam date
- Written Examination/ Aptitude Test Date: Notified Soon
- Availability of Post Office Result Date: To be announced later
Official Site: www.dopmp.in
You can ask any questions related to DOPMP Vacancy 2017 or MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 to us by using the below comment section.